ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2001-05-08 13:17:14
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 13:17:21 -0400
Radha,

This should work...
You could also just remove the "START" command completely.
So, you could have:
domdsmc sel * /loggedonly /subdir=yes
domdsmc inactivatelogs

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono

                    Radha
                    Parameswaran         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <csctivol@BART       cc:
                    .GOV>                Subject:     TDP for Domino
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    05/08/2001
                    12:34 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I want to create a cmd file so that I can run a selective backup of logged
files followed by inactivate logs.  I tried using the Start  /wait domdsmc
selective * /logged only and then start domdsmc inactivatelogs thinking
that the inactivatelogs will not kick in until the selective backup is
done, but I do not think it is working.  Does anyone have a sample script
file setup for this?