ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-05-07 13:54:00
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:54:38 -0500
How do I user the "user exit" function in TSM to send events to Netcool  on
port 35000 (for example) in a specified format?

How is "user exit" configured?  How does it know which port to use?  How
does it know which program to call?

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.