ADSM-L

Re: Linux et ReiserFS ?

2001-05-07 04:26:49
Subject: Re: Linux et ReiserFS ?
From: Leopold Hameder <lhameder AT HBV DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:27:30 +0200
TSM doesn't support reiserfs-filesystems. Here's an extract from the README:

The functionality of the Tivoli Storage Manager Linux client is designed
and tested to work on file systems of the common types EXT2, NFS (see
under known problems and limitations for supported environment), and
ISO9660 (cdrom). Backup and archive for other file system types is not
excluded. They will be tolerated and performed in compatibility mode.
This means that features of other file systems types may not be supported
by the Linux client. These file system type information of such file
systems will be forced to unknown.

--
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Leopold Hameder

 |  Heinrich Bauer Produktions KG PSC      |  email: lhameder AT hbv DOT de    |
 |  Abteilung Server & Concepts            |  phone: 040 - 3019 - 5675  |
 |  Burchardstr. 11, 20077 Hamburg         |  fax:   040 - 3019 - 5668  |