ADSM-L

Onbar Setup

2001-05-04 19:09:22
Subject: Onbar Setup
From: Gene Greenberg <Gene_Greenberg AT ROUNDROCKISD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:35:18 -0500
I am in the process of setting up scripts to run using onbar.  My understanding
is in my case where there are two or three instances running I should setup
different dsm* files using an alias for my system??

Also does anyone have a copy of their shell script etc. that has more than one
instance running and how you export the different variables associated with a
particular instance?  I set up a shell script that exported out the variables
associated with an instance with obar_d and have't had any luck getting it to
run properly.

I would appreciate any help you could give me.  I used to run this on ver. 3.1
and it worked fine, but does't seem to work with 3.7.0 and soon to be 4.1.0.

Thanks,

Gene