ADSM-L

Re: LTO restore performance - seek problem?

2001-05-04 13:03:04
Subject: Re: LTO restore performance - seek problem?
From: Bern Ruelas <bern AT CADENCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:48:48 -0700
John,

This problem is very interesting to me as we are thinking of throwing away our
17 ATL libraries running Legato's NetWorker 6.0.1 in favor of 2 LTO 3584's running
Tivoli Storage Manager (we will actually use a Sun E420). I thought colocation
was suppose to speed up recoveries, it sounds as if it's not working as advertized....

-Bern