ADSM-L

Re: ODBC driver system error 126

2001-05-03 21:07:08
Subject: Re: ODBC driver system error 126
From: Charlotte Brooks <lotti AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 18:07:53 -0700
John - seems like this error has occurred before when not using the latest
client level (eg the base code of the install CD rather than the latest fix
level). If you're on V4, try
ftp://service.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v4r1/Windows/i386,

or on 3.7
ftp://service.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v3r7/Windows/i386.

If you still get the error best to call support as there might be a missing
or misplaced DLL. I hope this helps

Regards, Charlotte
Project Leader, Tivoli Storage Management solutions, ITSO Almaden
Email: lotti AT us.ibm DOT com
http://ibm.com/redbooks

"Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 05/03/2001
05:34:25 PM