ADSM-L

Server Problem when connecting via client GUI

2001-05-03 06:28:22
Subject: Server Problem when connecting via client GUI
From: "Gibb, Malcolm" <malcolm.gibb AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:29:00 +0100
Good morning, hope you've got your thinkin' caps on,

Got this error message in the ACTLOG when starting the client GUI on NT4.0,
the server is on Sun Solaris, TSM version 4.1.3

05/03/01 09:04:31     ANR9999D tcpcomm.c(1567): SessionThread: return code
from
                       setsockopt is 22

I can't log onto the server via the web browser at the same time the client
is open and vice versa, and I'm stuck.  All I want to do is to manually
backup some files.

Any advice for this novice user would be great.

Mal

PS I sent this mail previously but forgot to put a subject in, my apologies.