ADSM-L

Re: version 3 to version 4 help

2001-05-02 17:27:30
Subject: Re: version 3 to version 4 help
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:28:17 -0700
Great!  ... EXCEPT ... it doesn't mention how a 4.1 windows 2000 client
can't backup the registery and other "SYSTEM OBJECT"s to a 3.7.2. (non-4.1
server)

Is this B.A.D. (broken as designed) ... or a known problem???
Is there an APAR for it???
 I'd love to get on the IP (interested parties) list.

Its been a long time since I was on/at an Interested'ing Parties

:-) .
       ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu