ADSM-L

Re: Network Appliance

2001-05-02 14:17:54
Subject: Re: Network Appliance
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:19:01 -0400
We brought in a Network Appliance box over Christmas.  We now use the
snapshot capabilities of the filer, to capture a point in time image of the
filer.  We have automated the mounting of these snap directories on a
separate server as the production mount points and then back them up using
command TSM command line.

Ray Baughman
Engineering Systems Administrator
TSM Administrator
National Machinery Co.
Phone:   419-443-2257
Fax:     419-443-2376
Email:   rbaughman AT nationalmachinery DOT com