ADSM-L

Re: Can I send one file to two pools?

2001-05-01 16:41:36
Subject: Re: Can I send one file to two pools?
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:37:47 -0700
Did you at all consider COPYPOOLs? Or are you unaware of them?

Copypools were made for DR.  Just setup a rotational plan to send
tapes out as the fill up and reclam on weekends all the ones that get too
fragemented during the week.

Call me if you liked to here what we do.

On the other hand if you need something more 'archival' in nature then use
backupsets.

or both if you need both!

       joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu