ADSM-L

User Group for Baltimore, Washington DC, Northern VA meets May 17

2001-05-01 11:06:57
Subject: User Group for Baltimore, Washington DC, Northern VA meets May 17
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:07:50 -0400
TSMUG (formerly DCAF) is the Tivoli Storage Manager User Group for
Baltimore, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia.
Please join us at our next meeting on Thursday, May 17, 2001, at the
beautiful T. Rowe Price campus in Owings Mills, Maryland.
Come and hear our speaker, Chris Dedham of EC Solutions, talk about his
experience with TSM 4.1. Participate in our round-table TSM discussions and
meet other TSM users in the area.
Meeting details are below. Attendance is free and everyone is welcome!
However, YOU MUST REGISTER in advance in order to attend. To register, just
send an email (subject REGISTRATION) to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
The cutoff date for registration is 5pm May 15. Directions will be mailed to
everyone who registers.
PLEASE FORWARD this message to anyone you know who is interested in Tivoli
Storage Manager.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When & Where:
May 17, 2001
08:30am - 12:30pm
T. Rowe Price
Owings Mills, Maryland
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Registration:
Registration is free and everyone is welcome.
To register, all that is necessary is to send email (subject:  REGISTRATION)
to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Program:

Experiences with TSM 4.1 - Chris Dedham, ECSolutions
Win2K Backup Client Issues and Other News you can Use -
Wanda Prather, Jacob & Sundstrom
TSM Round Table: What's up at YOUR TSM site? -
Share your TSM experiences, good and bad!
Bring your questions for discussion with other TSM users and Tivoli reps.

Contacts:
For further information about TSMUG meetings, please visit the TSMUG web
site: <http://www.jasi.com/TSMUG/index.htm>
If you have questions please send email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com or leave voice
mail for Wanda Prather at 410-539-1135.