ADSM-L

Archive - Tape label

2001-04-30 07:47:24
Subject: Archive - Tape label
From: ABDULSALAM ABDULLA <salam AT DUBAL.CO DOT AE>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:39:59 +0400
I want to do archive of certain filesystems on daily basis, I have created
an archive storage pool with next storage
as sequential pool (3570).  I have assigned 4 permanent tapes to this
storage pool.  So all the archive can go to those
4 tapes, i.e. TAPE16, TAPE17, TAPE18, TAPE19.  I want to checkout these
tapes on daily basis and keep it offsite, while
load 4 new tapes in the same slot and label it same, TAPE16, TAPE17, TAPE18,
TAPE19.  Is it possible? How?
If not what will be the alternate solution?

Thanks,
Salam