ADSM-L

Re: DSM.OPT override question.

2001-04-30 05:36:08
Subject: Re: DSM.OPT override question.
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:31:21 +0200
I'll try to really help you otherwise the rest of reply messages about
vendor needs and thinkinks :-))

Try this:
1. make another copy of DSM.OPT and rename it to whatever different name
(f.e. DMS_SEL.OPT) and specify required options for diferent (selective)
backup in it
2. set two different schedules, on for normal backup, one for selective
backup ... of course you need two different node names and two node licenses
2: when running scheduler, append parameter for name and path to adequate
option file
        dsm sched -optfile:path\file

I think it woul work ....
Tom