ADSM-L

Re: Archiving Primary pool

2001-04-26 08:19:41
Subject: Re: Archiving Primary pool
From: ABDULSALAM ABDULLA <salam AT DUBAL.CO DOT AE>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:12:10 +0400
On one of our implementations we have a storage pool which is getting
refreshed everyday, full backup.  and we need
to archive each day of that primary pool and save it for 30 days.  The copy
pool will be having same retention as primary, right?
I'm not sure, is there a way to assign different MC to the copy pool?

Thanks,
Salam