ADSM-L

Re: RAID-5 Vs Mirroring

2001-04-24 10:28:25
Subject: Re: RAID-5 Vs Mirroring
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:28:48 -0500
Sorry, I should have said the fast write cache failed.  It failed twice
within a three week period.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html