ADSM-L

Can I install TDP 2.1.10 for oracle together with TSM client 3.1 ?

2001-04-23 03:05:28
Subject: Can I install TDP 2.1.10 for oracle together with TSM client 3.1 ?
From: 321 880053 徐裕達 <hmichael AT MIRLE.COM DOT TW>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:23:08 +0800
I have a node HP 11 . I run TSM client 3.1 on it.

Before I use TDP for oracle , I export the Oracle data and use incremental
backup to backup the oracle datafile.
Now I install TDP for oracle and there are some problems .
I have to use incremental backup again but I got the error message.
I can use incremental backup by root user , but i will get the error if I
switch to oracle user and run backup command.

This is the error message :
ANS1505E Trusted Communication Agent has terminated unexpectedly

It will be ok if I use the command : dsmc inc file -pas=password by oracle
user.

What's wrong ?