ADSM-L

Re: redirect output(Update)

2001-04-20 12:43:23
Subject: Re: redirect output(Update)
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:45:06 +0200
Geoff,

I had the same pb, under AIX (TSM 3.7)

do NOT put a space after your '>' if your command if defined
in an admin schedule

Here is one of my schedules

DEF SCH NT NT_DMZ_INCR_DAILY -
        DESC="Incremental backup for NT server behind FW" ACT=C -
        OBJ="C:\TSM\SCRIPTS\save_nt.cmd >C:\TSM\LOG\save_nt.log" -
        PRI=5 STARTT=20:00 DUR=10 DURU=M PER=1 PERU=D DAY=ANY EXP=N

rv