ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2001-04-19 17:31:33
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:16:35 -0700
Is there a web client available for TDP for Domino?  I have configured the
TDP Backup/Archive client on my NT servers for web access and it will be
handy if this is available for TDP for Domino.

Second question...I am in the process of setting up TDP for Domino on two
Domino servers.  In a few months, these two servers will be setup with
clustering and all the databases will be replicated between the two.  Will
I have to make any changes to TDP Domino configuration after the clustering
is setup?

Appreciate all the help.