ADSM-L

DEF ASSOC domain_name sched_name * - ARRGGHHH

2001-04-18 10:53:52
Subject: DEF ASSOC domain_name sched_name * - ARRGGHHH
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:54:36 -0400
I had an administrator 'play' with the concept of running the subject
command against a domain with over 1000 nodes and 5 backup schedules. So,
this administrator ran this command against each schedule expecting it to
function like the QUERY command. (I know, some people shouldn't be allowed
close to computers. But..) Now, every node in the domain will backup on all
5 schedules.

Does anyone know of any way I can undo this mess? Tivoli, is this a feature?

John G. Talafous              IS Technical Principal
The Timken Company            Global Software Support
P.O. Box 6927                 Data Management
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.         Phone: (330)-471-3390
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927  Fax  : (330)-471-4034
talafous AT timken DOT com           http://www.timken.com