ADSM-L

category change problem

2001-04-18 08:10:17
Subject: category change problem
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:10:17 -0400
Hello

I discovered that my tsm server asks my automated library to change the
category of any tape to '0' after having used and dismounted it. so tsm
each time tsm reads or writes a tape once, it becomes unavailable !!!

is this a bug ? did anybody get such a behaviour ?

my tsm is 4120 on an aix 433

btw did some of you install the latest version, tsm 4131 ? and what ?

tia
Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE