ADSM-L

Re: finding unused mgmt classes - why didn't this work?

2001-04-17 11:22:26
Subject: Re: finding unused mgmt classes - why didn't this work?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:23:00 +0200
Could be that you wrote the class_name in lower case instead of higher case
?

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.