ADSM-L

Cant CHECKOUT LIBV - ANR8442E

2001-04-17 04:09:42
Subject: Cant CHECKOUT LIBV - ANR8442E
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:57:28 +0200
Hi to all,
I had a tape with lots of write errors in an 3575-L16 library. After
sucessfully moving the data to a different tape, I want to check the old
one out and get the following error ?

what am I doing wrong ????
The returncode ANR8442E tells me that there is some "conflict" with this
volume - but a cant se any !

thanks herfried

adsm> checkout libv MSTAR 0260B8
ANR8442E CHECKOUT LIBVOLUME: Volume 0260B8 in library MSTAR is currently in
use.
ANS8001I Return code 12.

adsm> q libv Mstar 0260B8

Library Name    Volume Name    Status               Last Use     Home Element
------------    -----------    -----------------    ---------    ------------
MSTAR           0260B8         Scratch                           47
MSTAR           0260B8         Scratch                           47

adsm> q pr
ANR0944E QUERY PROCESS: No active processes found.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

adsm> q se

  Sess Comm.  Sess     Wait   Bytes   Bytes Sess  Platform Client Name
Number Method State    Time    Sent   Recvd Type
 6.827 Tcp/Ip Run      0 S    1,5 M  14,8 K Admin AIX      DSMADM
 6.827 Tcp/Ip Run      0 S    1,5 M  14,8 K Admin AIX      DSMADM

adsm> q req
ANR8346I QUERY REQUEST: No requests are outstanding.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

adsm> q mount
ANR2034E QUERY MOUNT: No match found using this criteria.