ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Schedules and Opt file

2001-04-12 14:24:37
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Schedules and Opt file
From: Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:09:43 -0700
Thank you for the tip.  Setting up the /Threshold worked.  I have a
question with incremental backup.   In my dsm.opt file, I have exclude
statements for log.nsf and mail.box.  I do not have any include statement,
because I want all the dbs and templates backed up if it meets the
criteria.  I also have an include for S*.txn.  My txn files are not under
the data directory of Domino, but on a different directory called logdir
which is at the same level as the domino directory.   I have setup a
directory link to the logdir and my include statement is as follows:
include logdir\s*.txn.  It looks like the incremental is not paying
attention to this and it is not backing up the txn files.