ADSM-L

Re: Autosys and ADSM???

2001-04-12 14:02:59
Subject: Re: Autosys and ADSM???
From: Tom Carroll <Thomas.E.Carroll AT HEALTHPARTNERS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:48:32 -0500
We are currently running Autosys server on an HP-UX box with a number of
NT/HP-UX and now three AIX clients. We've been happy with the stability. The
last time Autosys was down was when we added the latest AIX client over a
month ago.

We are currently scheduling ADSM/BMC backups as well as production jobs on
two of our RS/6000's and the only complaint I have had is with CA's support.
They (CA) have been very helpful with the HP boxes and with Unix in general,
but when it came down to AIX specific questions, no help.

So, what I'm saying is we're happy with the combination but we do have to be
careful when talking with support, and a little patient.

Thomas Carroll
Systems Programmer
HealthPartners