ADSM-L

Another cloptset Question regarding inclexcl

2001-04-10 14:45:41
Subject: Another cloptset Question regarding inclexcl
From: "Short, Anne" <anne.short AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:46:34 -0400
I've been trying to create exclude statements for our cloptset where the
excluded directory path includes a space in the name (i.e., program files,
Temporary Internet Files).  I've used every combination of single and double
quotation marks that I can think of, and even though, from the server's
point of view, these statements are valid, when I get on the client and do a
"q inclexcl", these things either do not show up at all, or show up
incorrectly (only text up to the first space is shown).

Anyone else gotten these type of statements to work in a cloptset?  I have
no trouble when they are in a dsm.opt or dsm.sys file, only from the
cloptset.

Anne Short
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg, Maryland
301-240-6184
CODA/I Storage Management