ADSM-L

Re: DATABASE backup question FULL or INCREMENTAL?

2001-04-09 18:21:20
Subject: Re: DATABASE backup question FULL or INCREMENTAL?
From: "Garrison, Tony" <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:21:59 -0500
It is kind of hard doing a full of a 43gb TSM database when your recovery
log is sitting at 80+%  We perform a full daily and several other
incrementals on each of our 6 TSM servers.  This works best for our
environment.  This is something that you will have to decide based upon your
requirements and daily activity.  Good luck.