ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3995 A63

2001-04-09 10:38:31
Subject: Re: IBM 3995 A63
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:37:46 +0200
Hi , different model - same problem,
when we kicked out our old MC-machine and switched to an F50 we also had to
replace our 3995-063 with an 3995-C62 library  ( this was at the end of
1998 ).
First IBM told us "It should work .." and after about 3 month of
Hotline-Calls, they told us "It will not work ...".

herfried

"Wu, Jie" <JWu AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09.04.2001 15:50:18