ADSM-L

Re: AIX Gurus.. .Help Needed..

2001-04-06 12:41:43
Subject: Re: AIX Gurus.. .Help Needed..
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 17:23:05 +0200
Hi Richard,

to know exactly how many RAM TSM is eating, try the following :

% ps -eaf | grep dsmserv --> GET PID
% svmon -P <pid>

   ----------- physical RAM pages (4Ko) -------+
  Pid                         Command        Inuse        Pin      Pgspace
11638                      dsmserv.42        55741         16        37293

Pid:  11638                                    +----> 217 MB
Command:  dsmserv.42

Segid  Type  Description          Inuse    Pin  Pgspace  Address Range
 1ba6  pers  /dev/hd3:93              0      0        0  0..0
  7a1  pers  /dev/hd3:88              0      0        0  0..0

Hope this helps
rv