ADSM-L

migration to TSM 4.1 from ADSM 3.1 - server service problem

2001-04-06 03:39:30
Subject: migration to TSM 4.1 from ADSM 3.1 - server service problem
From: Michael Hack <hackmich AT MAINSTOR DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:40:02 +0100
I have the same problem as Maria.
I checked in the regedit program the settings, and I found no wrong
parameter.
Give it a solution for this error?

View in the TSM Utilities:

Service:  TSM Server1
State:         Error
Startup:       The specified service does not exists as an installed
service.

Messages in the NT event log:

The system can not find the file.

Thanks.
Michael

Von:  Maria Paz Gimeno <mpgimeno AT IBERCOM DOT ES>
Am:   04.02.2001 18:07 GMT

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>