ADSM-L

TSM 3.7.4 Volumes missing from storage pool

2001-04-03 15:50:04
Subject: TSM 3.7.4 Volumes missing from storage pool
From: "Lau, Ming" <Ming.Lau AT LAMRC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:35:09 -0700
Does anyone have any solution of following problem.

I found out that 15 of 17 Year end and Month end volumes are missing from
the storage pool.  They are all YE/ME archive from last Nov.   Their
retention are set for 10 and 2 years.   I search all volhistory and couldn't
find.

I have all those tapes on hand,  is any way I can let TSM knows those
volumes again?

we had a TSM 3.1 upgrade to TSM3.7,  I am not sure it will relate to this
problem.

Ming Lau
Lam Research
TSM administrator