ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-04-03 08:00:15
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:01:47 +0200
Hello there, here are those I use,

daily-incremental  on disk
weekly-full on tape

Keep 8-days of db backups,

rv

/*****************************************/
/*                                       */
/* SAVE_DB - weekday incremental to disk */
/*                                       */
/*****************************************/
def scr save_db desc='XXXX - backup db devc=file t=i'
upd scr save_db "del volh todate=-8 type=dbb"
upd scr save_db "backup db devc=fileclass type=inc"

/* SAVE_DB_FULL - saturday Full to DLT tape */
def scr save_db_full desc='XXXX - backup db devc=dltclass t=f'
upd scr save_db_full "del volh todate=-8 type=dbb"
upd scr save_db_full "backup db devc=dltclass type=full"