ADSM-L

A problem with a 3590 tape station

2001-03-30 01:18:21
Subject: A problem with a 3590 tape station
From: Henrik Ursin <Henrik.Ursin AT UNI-C DOT DK>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:18:59 +0200
We are running tsm 4.1.3 on aix 4.3.3 and a the tapelibrary ibm3494.
Yesterday I had service on our three tapestation and after that I have
some problems in defining one of the tapestations. I get the following

ANR8315E DEFINE DRIVE: The device type of drive DRIVE2 is not supported in
349X
libraries.
ANS8001I Return code 4.

Funny, because all three tapestations has been running smoothly for
several years now. All three are available and working from an aix point
of view. I'm using the newest atape.driver 6.0.4.0!

Med venlig hilsen / Regards

Henrik Ursin            Tlf./Phone +45 35878934
                        Fax        +45 35878990
                        Email henrik.ursin AT uni-c DOT dk
                        Mail: UNI-C
                              DTU, bygning 304