ADSM-L

Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients/fix 4.1.2.12

2001-03-29 07:08:01
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings Fix for Windows NT Clients/fix 4.1.2.12
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:09:18 -0500
Hello all,
        I downloaded the doc on 4.1.2.12 because I just put TSM in and have
about 30 NT servers with 4.1.0 client code in them.  There is a warning
saying THIS FIXTEST SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN FULLY SYSTEM TESTED.  Is this an
old warning?  Is it O.K. to put this fix in?  I haven't tried putting
maintenance on clients yet.  Do all the fixes go on at once or is it set up
to pick and choose which fixes you want?
Matt