ADSM-L

Re: WG: TSM Client for OS X

2001-03-27 16:14:38
Subject: Re: WG: TSM Client for OS X
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:15:14 -0600
We are in a similar position here at the University of Wisconsin with OS
X.  By the way this is the information I have on the latest mac client ptfs.
IBM has provided a fix for the restore problems I was having with the Mac
4.1.2 client. Everything seems to work great now. The fix is available in
the form of a new Mac installer at:

ftp://service.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v4r1/Mac/v412/
Jim Sporer