ADSM-L

Backupset restore

2001-03-22 12:22:27
Subject: Backupset restore
From: Cheri Howard <Cheri_Howard AT AAL DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:07:00 -0600
 Hi all,

 I'm attempting to do a local restore of a backupset and am having a
 problem.  Here's the situation:

 TSM Server: TSM for MVS 3.7.3
 TSM client: TSM for Windows 3.7

 I created a backupset writing to a file device class, which generated 4
 files on my MVS system.  I can restore the backupset from the Server via
 the GUI with no problem.

 I then FTP'd the backupset files to my LAN and burned them onto CD.  When
 I pop the CD in specify the CD drive as the backupset location, I'm
 getting the following message:

 ANS1933E Error accessing file or device

 Anyone have an idea of what is wrong here?  Any help will be greatly
 appreciated!

Thanks,

Cheri Howard
Lead Software Systems Analyst
920-730-4700, ext. 4166
cheri_howard AT aal DOT org

Aid Association for Lutherans (AAL)
4321 N. Ballard Road, Appleton, WI  54919-0001
http://www.aal.org