ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log not reset after Incr. DB backup

2001-03-22 08:55:27
Subject: Re: Recovery Log not reset after Incr. DB backup
From: Mike Hedden <Mike_Hedden AT FPL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:55:58 -0500
We are having the same problem on an AIX 4.3.3 running TSM 4.1.2 - This
system is running in roll forward mode and we have another system with the
same setup and it does not have the problem although it is running in
normal mode.  Since this uses less log space the incremental trigger is not
met and so this may be why we dont see the problem on the other server.

I would be interested in IBM's response to your PMR.

Regards,
Mike (305) 552-2073