ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1 Client with 3.7.4 Server

2001-03-22 07:28:24
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1 Client with 3.7.4 Server
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:28:22 +0000
Roy

I am not aware of any incompatabilities between a v4.1 client and a v3.7 server.
We are running 3.7.4.4 servers on NT and have numerous Windows v4.1 clients
without any problems.

For what it's worth, I would recommend the 4.1.2.12 flavour of Windows clients -
we've had various problems with most of the rest but these are not related to
the server version.

Neil Schofield

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682