ADSM-L

TSM 4.1 Client with 3.7.4 Server

2001-03-22 05:59:28
Subject: TSM 4.1 Client with 3.7.4 Server
From: Roy Lake <RLake AT AXIAL-TBG DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:59:24 +0000
Chaps,

I pretty much already expect the answer to be a resounding "yes" on this one -
but its best to be sure...

Can we run 4.1 Clients with a 3.7.4 server on AIX 4.3.3 ????

Cheers,

Kind Regards,

Roy Lake
TBG European IT
Tel: 0208 526 8883
E-Mail: rlake AT axial-tbg DOT com

** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient")
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and
confidential
within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination,
distribution, copying
or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the
Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited.

The views in this message or it's attachments are that of the sender.

If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this email
as soon as possible. If in doubt contact the Tibbett & Britten European IT
Helpdesk
on 0870 607 6777 (UK) or +0044 870 607 6777 (Non UK).