ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Priority

2001-03-19 11:31:54
Subject: Antwort: Re: Priority
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:12:33 +0100
Richard,
in my understanding, only the processes: Backup database, Restore, Retrieve, HSM
recall, Export and Import are high priority Operations and only they can preempt
lower priority Operations like Migrate, Reclamation, ...
But one lower priority Operation (Migrate from Disk to Tape) won't preempt
another lower priority Operation (Reclamation).
I have never seen a Preemption of an lower priority Operation in our system.

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

rbs AT BU DOT EDU (Richard Sims) am 19.03.2001 16:13:39

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU