ADSM-L

Need ADSM PTF v3.1.2.40 for NT

2001-03-16 15:54:17
Subject: Need ADSM PTF v3.1.2.40 for NT
From: "Ghanekar, Prasanna" <prasanna.ghanekar AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:38:26 -0500
Anyone having a copy of ADSM PTF v3.1.2.40 for Windows NT ADSM server,
Please let me know ASAP. I had to upgrade the server while recovering it and
now it's running PTF v3.1.2.90 and I'm running into Database sort order
problems while doing a restore from a client.(My existing env. is NT 4.0 +
SP 5 and ADSM v3.1.2.90)

I did audit the storage pool volumes after restoring the server but I don't
know how to fix the database sort order problem. Does anybody have a
checklist of things to do after the recovery, Let me know.

Do I have to retouch all clients with the newer version?

Thanks in advance,

Prasanna

Prasanna Ghanekar
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>