ADSM-L

Experiences from Client-Patch 4.1.2.12 ( and on Ms Clusterserver ) ?

2001-03-14 07:59:35
Subject: Experiences from Client-Patch 4.1.2.12 ( and on Ms Clusterserver ) ?
From: Gunnar Uhr <gunnar.uhr AT KS DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:00:00 +0100
Hello everybody.

I'm having a number of NT-servers (clients) and Win2000 Servers that I
guess would
be best to install/run this patch on.
Does anybody have any experiences of using the Client-Patch 4.1.2.12 on
Win32 ?

I also have a few Ms Clusterservers ( NT 4.0 ) that I also have to do
this on.
Are there anyone of You that has done this - or has any ideas according
to this ?

Are there anything "special" to concider when running the TSMCLEAN.

I would very much like it to be OK "on the first try" - this time    ;-)

Regards

Gunnar

Gunnar Uhr
IT-Service