ADSM-L

Re: SQL BackTrack For Informix V 3.0

2001-03-12 11:54:04
Subject: Re: SQL BackTrack For Informix V 3.0
From: George Lesho <glesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:56:14 -0600
Miles... One significant difference is my copy group. I have now changed it to
reflect what you have done with yours...
Versions Data Exists:  No Limit
Versions Data Deleted: 0
Retain Extra Versions: 0
Retain Only Version:   0

What is the path to the SQL-BackTrack "options" file... can't seem to locate it.
Thanks

George Lesho

Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA> on 03/09/2001 04:39:07 PM