ADSM-L

Re: Longlasting tape-reclamation run

2001-03-09 12:02:54
Subject: Re: Longlasting tape-reclamation run
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:03:26 -0800
Just to be clear.  We DON'T do a move data to tape or disk.

We use the reclamation tape-to-disk (file) feature and then migrate the
data back to tape.
And so if the do a doc it should include:

  (4) Reclaim ( tape pool to disk-file and then back to itself)

                      ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley