ADSM-L

Possible Bill-Back methods

2001-03-09 09:48:13
Subject: Possible Bill-Back methods
From: Blaine Gilbreath <blaine.gilbreath AT PGS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:44:32 -0600
Hello all,

I currently in the process of creating a bill-back matrix for my off-site
clients.  I am curious to see if there are "industry standards" for a
formula that I can use.  Below are some of the questions in particular.

1.  Do you charge per GB of total storage?  If so, what is a good price to
charge?
2.  Do you charge for Network use / transfer time.
3.  I am also planning on putting in a support fee for restores and misc.
work.

Any discussion on this would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Blaine

blainegilbreath AT pgs DOT com