ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Storage w/out DRM

2001-03-07 10:16:48
Subject: Re: Offsite Storage w/out DRM
From: John Marquart <jomarqua AT INDIANA DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:17:18 -0500
Hello Bernhard,
        Yes my TSM does recognize the mountableinlib and
mountablennotinlib states.  Just as described under the help for "move
media" and "query media".

You method does seem  bit simpler - but I was under the impression that
the "move drm" and "query drm" required a DRM license.  Am I faulty in
thinking this?

thanks,
-john