ADSM-L

Re: Point-In-Time Restore

2001-03-07 07:27:45
Subject: Re: Point-In-Time Restore
From: "Richard L. Rhodes" <rhodesr AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:36:50 -5
This brings up lots of questions:

1)  How do you "keep enough directories" to enable PIT for the gui?
2)  How would you not have enough directories to enable PIT if you
have enough file versions to do PIT?
2)  What does the cmd line client do differently than the gui?

In other words, I'm not sure what exactly IBM is saying is wrong and
what I should do to prevent it.

Any clarification is appreciated!

Rick