ADSM-L

Re: Backup Problems when IP-Adresse changed

2001-03-06 10:01:15
Subject: Re: Backup Problems when IP-Adresse changed
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:01:39 -0500
Logon to TSM from the desktop of the client having the problem

"Winfried Heilmann" <winfried.heilmann AT INFRACOR DOT DE>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
03/06/2001 09:25:22 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:  Backup Problems when IP-Adresse changed

Hi,

a NT-Server that was backuped via TSM, moved to a other site. It has now a
new IP-Adresse.  The client-schedule has been stopped/started and connected
via the new IP-Adress to the TSM-server, but the server is still looking
for the old-IP-Adress when he wants to start the backup. Scheduling mode
ist prompted and I don't want to change it.
How can I change the stored IP-Adresse in the TSM-DB?

Regards winfried