ADSM-L

Re: Script

2001-03-02 23:11:25
Subject: Re: Script
From: Suad Musovich <suad AT CCU1.AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:11:52 +1300
OK, I think I understand.

We use a bunch of Perl scripts to do daily administrative things.

Have a look in:
        http://nix.itss.auckland.ac.nz/adsm/index.php3?bn=adsm_perlscripts

and grab one of the zip files.

you will find a script called tsm-node-check, which will parse the activity
logs over the last X hours and email the contact of the node which was
to be backed up. I will give them a summary of success or failure.

It requires another script to be configured called tsm-common to run.

Cheers, Suad