ADSM-L

TSM 3.1 ON AS/400, IPL PROBLEM - URGENT!

2001-03-01 09:52:51
Subject: TSM 3.1 ON AS/400, IPL PROBLEM - URGENT!
From: Angelica Tulipano <atulipan AT GBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:41:38 -0500
Hi everyone!
This is an emergency call, i already put a PMR on Tivoli, but i didnt
receive a satisfactory answer
We have an issue on our tsm server on the AS400, every time we make an ipl
to the server, the tsm server doesnt want to start, sometimes because one
tape drive unit isnt turn on,  in other ocassion dont give any reason,
doesnt appear any error message that is frequently son that you can said is
the cause of the problem, this is the third time this happen and i need
help because the server have all our critical backup information.
Someone of this list, that has AS400 and the TSM on it, already has this
problem that can give me lights of what to do.

Thanks!

Angélica Tulipano
e-mail: atulipan AT gbm DOT net