ADSM-L

Re: Betreft:Re: Strange SCSI adapter failure with AIT drives

2001-03-01 07:32:51
Subject: Re: Betreft:Re: Strange SCSI adapter failure with AIT drives
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:33:21 -0500
>we talked to the SONY headquarter in Germany and he said that there is
>no evidence that our problem is caused by the AIT drives. Also he
>refused to send us the 1.08 firmware because it is not officially
>released yet.

You and your manager might want to have one of your company executives
talk to Sony about the continued use of their technology in your
company if they are unwilling to provide a known solution to business
problems when you are willing to take the risks of using a pending
release as preferable to enduring the problems you now have.

  Richard Sims, BU